At Here To There Coaches we have always provided our clients with the safest and most reliable transport possible. With the CoVid-19 pandemic nothing has changed in that regard.
- All passengers are required to book their transfer, and give the name and contact details for all passengers travelling, to assist in the event of contact tracing.
- To help protect you, your friends, family and our drivers we encourage you to download and install the CovidSafe App on your phone.
- If you concerned about making a booking please know you can feel safe travelling with us. Here To There Coaches are NOT operating shared services at this time. Each transfer is a private transfer, to limit your exposure to other passengers who could cause a risk to your safety. Please note that our drivers are under strict instructions to report any symptoms they may have, and in the event they suffer possible symptoms of CoVid-19 they will be sent immediately for testing, and removed from active service until they results are returned.
- Please call the office on 1300657377 to make a booking, or book using our online booking system.
- Here To There Coaches are operating as normal, with the exception of shared services
- We understand that this will limit our availability at times, and ask out loyal clients to be a little flexible where possible, to allow us to provide them with the cleanest safest service possible. With the requirement to maintain a hygiene sanitised service, there will be extra time required from the drop off on one client, to the pickup of the next, simply to allow our driver time to ensure the vehicle is cleaned and ready to offer you the safest transfer possible.
Our drivers will clean the following………..
- Door handles (internal and external)
- Internal handles above doors
- Seatbelts and buckles
- Head rests
- Grab handles
- Window controls
- Steering wheel
- Control buttons
- Gear stick
- Cup holders
- Centre console.
- And any other area that the driver of previous passengers have been in contact with.
How often do we clean
- Drivers will clean all of the above after each transfer, prior to the next pickup, with a thorough clean of the entire interior of the vehicle at the completion of each shift.