Terms & Conditions
Here To There Coaches (Mini Buses), including all affiliated companies, hereafter known as “The Company”, understands that although the transfer cost to the airport or cruise ship is in most cases just a small percentage of the overall cost of your journey, it is still a vital part of the beginning and end of your journey, whether it be for business or pleasure.
Having said that, There are certain things we do need to be sure you are aware of, listed below in our terms and conditions. These ensures fun, enjoyment and safety for present and future passengers and the protection of our fleet of buses & coaches for your future comfort.
While we make every effort to ensure that our buses arrive on time every time, traffic, weather and other unforeseen problems may sometimes occur. The Company, nor any of its representatives can be held responsible or liable for any delays, flight changes, or problems that may occur, which are the cause of situations which are, in a fair and reasonable persons mind, beyond our control.
General Terms and Conditions
- Seat belts must be worn where fitted
- Here To There Coaches has a ZERO tolerance policy regarding aggressive or abusive clients, and reserves the right to refuse transport, or terminate transport in the even that a passenger acts in an aggressive or abusive manner toward any driver or staff member. All complaints are to be directed to the company management, during business hours. Drivers WILL NOT transport passengers acting in an abusive or aggressive manner. There will be NO REFUND for any part of the payment already made for the journey.
- All passengers must stay seated when the vehicle is moving
- NO SMOKING is allowed on any of our buses at any time. It is against the law, and makes the journey, and following journeys, uncomfortable for other passengers. (The act of smoking on our buses will forfeit any bonds, and could result in an early termination of your journey).
- At no time at all should any passenger throw objects out of the windows or have any part of their body protruding outside the vehicle.
- A lost and found register is kept at our office, and all buses are regularly checked.
- Any actions deemed threatening or dangerous by our driver or other passengers could see the person/s responsible removed from the bus and / or reported to the authorities. Should this occur, no refund or compensation will be given.
- Quotes given that may require out sourcing to operators of larger buses can only be held for 24hrs, after which time the size bus required may no longer be available. Please be advised that on certain occasions The Company may sub-contract jobs to other companies or operate their vehicles, when unforeseen events happen.
- Other quotes are valid for 28 days from date of issue.
- A Quote does not guarantee availability when a decision is finally made, unless expressed in writing at the time of the quote being given.
- Booking requests made to Drivers or in transit will not be considered confirmed until they have been confirmed in writing by the administration (office) of The Company
- Here To There Coaches reserve the right to choose/change the route taken at any time prior to, or during the journey.
Payment terms and conditions:
Airport & Cruise Transfers Services:
- Payment is required in cash or credit card on the day of travel at the beginning or your journey, or you can give 7 working days’ notice to arrange to pay the full fare payable via direct debit. If using direct debit, please use your confirmation number as the reference number for thepayment. Please keep in mind there is a 3.0% processing fee on all card transactions. EFT MUST appear in our bank account prior to your travel date.
- Unless a “Priority” service is booked, (contact the office for further information on costs etc) your airport / cruise transfer will be deemed a “shared bus” service. As such, times given at the time of booking are approximate, and may need to be altered by no more than 30 minutes, to accommodate other clients on this shared service. At times, special promotions may require a further adjustment to time to allow you to take advantage of special offers.
- Domestic Airport: The driver will send a text message to the mobile phone number you have provided in your booking, unless other arrangements have been made with the office in writing, requesting you call when you have your luggage, and are ready to depart. Departure from Domestic terminals will be within 30 minutes of your being ready.
- International Flights: The driver will send a text message to the mobile phone number you have provided in your booking, unless other arrangements have been made with the office in writing, requesting you call when you have your luggage, have cleared customs / immigration, and are ready to depart. (We allow 60 minutes for you to clear customs etc. after the flight lands) Departure from International terminal will be within 30 minutes of your being ready.
- CRUISE DEPARTURE: We book our cruise pick up times between 10.00 & 12.00pm. As our buses bring passengers off the cruise ship at 8:30am first, then take everyone else back in to board the ship. We ask you to be ready from 10am. In rare cases, when the ship comes in later than the average time due to scheduling by the shipping company, diverting around adverse weather or mechanical fault, the buses will not be there to collect you until later, which is in line with what the cruise companies also prefer. Should this occur we will notify you via phone or SMS that your pick up has been delayed. Where you have been given a LATE boarding time by the cruise ship we have other shuttles that leave again to go in at approx.. 1-2pm, please let us know if you want the later shuttle bus.
- CRUISE ARRIVAL: For the return transfers you must tell your porter that you need PRIORITY DISEMBARKATION and they will have you off the ship to meet our buses that leave strictly at 8-30am. Once booked, we will give you paperwork to give the ship to make sure this happens. You are more than welcome to have a late pick up between 12- 1pm if you wish, however this time-slot must be booked in with us when making your initial booking, and generally speaking, the cruise ships have you off well before then.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Toll Roads will be used at the company and drivers discretion. Should you wish to use the toll roads, please ask your driver, and if possible we will accommodate that. The costs of tolls will be added to the fare that you pay in these instances.
Child Seats / Booster Seats
While not required by law, if possible we will provide Baby & Booster seats if they are available for children 4 years and under if requested. Please book well in advance if you require a restraint.
RMS laws is as follows. Buses (more than 12 seats)
A driver of a bus that is designed to seat over 12 adults (including the driver), is not required to ensure passengers, including those under 16 years of age are in a restraint. It is recommended that where a restraint is available, it should be worn.
Small Buses (9 to 12 seats)
In NSW, a driver of a small bus (between 9 to 12 seats including the driver) providing a public passenger service under the [NSW] Passenger Transport Act 1990 must ensure:
- All passengers younger than 12 months must be secured in a child restraint.
- All passengers aged over 12 months and under 16 years must:
- occupy a seating position that is fitted with a suitable seatbelt, and
- not occupy the same seating position as another passenger (whether or not the other passenger is exempt from wearing a seatbelt under rule 267), and
- wear the seatbelt properly adjusted and fastened.
- No passenger under 4 years old is in the front seat and a child 4 years or older but under 7 years may only sit in the front row if all of the other seats in the row or rows behind the front row are occupied by passengers who are also under 7 years old.
- 1 Large suitcase & 1 carry on bag is permitted per passenger. Extra luggage needs to be pre-arranged at the time of booking to make sure there is enough room. There are additional charges if you carry excessive or over size luggage. Please contact the office to arrange this.
- For Airport & Cruise Transfers the full return fare must be paid on the forward journey. We no longer accept each way fares. Due to the risks involved, our drivers do not carry change. Please allow for this before you travel with us. Credit card payments can be made to the office or directly to the driver, however there is 3% transaction fee on credit cards.
- A valid credit card number is required at the time of booking. This confirms your booking and acts as the bond.
- A fee of 50% is debited from the card if the booking is cancelled less than 14 days from the charter date, and the full fare will be deducted if the charter is cancelled with less than 7 days’ notice.
- All repairs required due to damage by any person to the vehicle will be debited from the credit card supplied, without notice. You will be responsible for damage cause by anyone on the bus.
- Payment is required in cash on the day of charter. (EFT payments must be arranged 3 working days prior).
- All Visa, AMEX and MasterCard transactions incur a 3.0% processing fee to cover our costs.
- A fee of $50.00 is debited from the credit card if the bus is delayed by you for more than 30mins, at any time of the journey.
- Waiting time is charged at $100.00 per hour, charged in 15 min. blocks.
- Additional drop off locations must be pre-arranged with the office. The charges are approx $20 each, depending on time and distance.
- Cleaning fees are: Vomit $300.00, General cleaning of spilt drinks, chips etc $150.00.
Terms and Conditions
All Visa and MasterCard and AMEX transactions incur a 3.0% processing fee to cover our costs. Quotes are valid for 28 days from date of issue.
Terms & Conditions may change without notice.
Prices for any of our services may change without notice:
Our buses and coaches operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Mon to Fri: 8AM till 5:00PM
Sat: 10AM till 12Noon
Closed: Sundays &
After Hours Contact:
If you are already booked with us or need to make a booking, or enquiry regarding an existing booking within the next 24 hours only Call 0419-624-333. For all other booking or quotes please call during office hours or email us.
Credit Cards (3% processing fee)
Call Us on
1300 657 377
(International callers use +61-2- 9631-7739)
email for a quote or more info at
or use the “Bookings” page on this website
Here To There Coaches | Here To There Mini Buses | ABN: 80 748 775 541 |
Accreditation Number 37329